The Kingwood Township Vol. Fire Company and the Kingwood Township Rescue Squad was alerted Sunday evening to two calls to two different residents without power for more than 6 hours. The power outaged resulted in Oil fired furnances used to make hot water malfunctioning resulting in smoke in the residents and in one instance a high reading of CO was measured. Both residents were checked and advised to have their furnances serviced. Fans were used in the residence with the high CO reading to remove the CO from the residence. All Kingwood Township Vol. Fire Company units cleared the scene and returned safely to the station.